I must thank Petite Magique for giving me the Best Moment Award
I have no clue what this award is, but for anyone to take the time to recognize what I have done I appreciate them for it.
Like all awards I must thank the one who bestowed it upon me, so thank you very much Petite Magique for the award, for taking the time to read what I write and comment. I appreciate very much that you do stop by my blog. You have such great poetry and wonderful pictures that I am in awe when I read your posts.
This is the part I hate the awarding it to others, I think all the people I follow and read are great in their own ways and I don’t like leaving people out or giving it to people who don’t want to participate. I apologize if I give it to someone who does not want to participate.
Once Upon the Wings of a Dragonfly-this person is kind enough to listen to my show and offer advice on ways to improve for which I am ever grateful.
Fat Bottom Girl Said What-her son is moving away for the summer, I can relate in a very small way as my son will be heading to college in a few months.
Wrestling Life-more great poetry.
The rules, in case anyone is interested, are as follows:
- Winners re-post this completely, with their acceptance speech. That could be written down or video recorded.
- Winners have the privilege of awarding the next awardees! The re-post should include a NEW list of people, blogs worthy of the award, and winners. Notify them the great news.
- What makes a good acceptance speech?
- Gratitude. Thank the people who helped you along the way.
- Humour. Keep us entertained and smiling.
- Inspiration. Make your story touch our lives.
- Get an idea from the great acceptance speech, compiled in MomentMatters.com/speech
- Display the award’s badge on your blog/website, downloadable in MomentMatters.com/Award