I was “tagged” several days ago by My Spoken Heart. It is a form of virtual tag like the games played when I was young.
How it works, at least as it was presented to me, is as follows:
1. Post the rules
2. Post a photo of yourself and eleven random facts.
3. Answer the questions given to you in the tagger’s post
4. Create new questions and tag new people to answer them
OK, below is an artist rendition of me,
Random facts about me:
1.My Zodiac sign is Cancer
2. I enjoy zombie shows and movies
3. I enjoy “end of the world” type movies
4. I suck, and I mean really suck, at golf but I still enjoy going out and playing.
5. I want to learn how to ride a motorcycle.
6. I still enjoy the “hair bands” from the 80’s
7. I wish I had the courage to just take a year off and travel around the world.
8. I love roller coasters and amusement parks.
9. I am running out of random facts.
Questions from my tagger:
1. You are under attack by Zombies!!! Quick grab the first thing on your left!!! what did you just “kill” the zombies with??? (no cheating I will not accept answer like – subatomic machine guns…)
Hopefully my router and printer will be enough to bash in the head of a few zombies before they kill me
2. If you could have one nite (it doesn’t have to be sexual) with some-one famous who would it be?
I would like to ask him about the stories he wrote, the characters in them, how did he create them etc.
4. What’s your favourite way to start the day?
I guess I would say reading the news at breakfast. I’m a news/information junkie so I like to read the news each morning either via a newspaper or the internet.
5. Favourite comfort food?
I don’t really have comfort food. I can’t say I have anything I go to help me de-stress.
6. That one thing you just can’t part with even though you know its long past due?
I have a few jackets from my high school that I should get rid of but I can’t. I don’t wear them they just hang in my closet. My high school shut down a few years after I graduated and i think that’s part of why I can’t get rid of them.
7. What made you start your blog?
It was more of “could I do it and keep at it”. I wanted to have a place to just express my thoughts about things maybe try to develop what little creativity I have, to meet and interact with people and to learn from other bloggers. I’m still learning, still trying to feel my way around the “blogoshpere”
8. How long have you had your blog?
I started in July 2012
9. Your greatest day!
Two are tied for my greatest day, the day my oldest son was born and the day I adopted my youngest son.
10. One thing you would want accomplish if you knew time was short.
Depends on how much time is left, I guess the thing I would want to accomplish the most is just letting my kids know how much I love them and how much they mean to me.
11. What colour are your eyes?
I must also thank My Spoken Heart for nominating me for the Liebster Award.
I really do appreciate the recognition and I’m honored that you felt my blog was worthy of the award.