Once again this little space of mine has been nominated for an award. It is the third time in less than 60 days that I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. I must thank All Ugly Boys Do for the nomination. I really do appreciate the recognition and the fact that there are people who actually read my posts.
The rules, as I am sure everyone knows, I must post 11 facts about myself answer 11 questions from All Ugly Boys Do and nominate 11 others.
Facts about FrontRangeScribbles:
1) It drives me up the wall when people go 20 miles or more under the speed limit on the interstate. If you don’t want to do the posted speed get off the interstate.
2) Of all the holidays, I think Halloween is my favorite. It was Christmas, but the true meaning of Christmas seems to get diminished more and more each year.
3) I have never liked the movies “Planes, Trains and Automobiles” or “Groundhog Day”
4) I do not like coffee, never developed the taste for it.
5) Pepperoni is my favorite pizza toping
6) I prefer boneless hot wings.
7) Some day I hope to own my own business, what it is I have no idea.
8) I get along with my sister ten times more now that we are adults then when we were kids.
9) I think college basketball is way better than the NBA, I don’t even watch NBA games or even follow the NBA.
10) Favorite sport to watch is hockey, come on Bettman and Fehr get this lockout resolved now!
11) I enjoy blogging more than I ever thought I would
Here are the eleven questions from All Ugly Boys Do
If you were to invite any person to your house for a dinner party- dead or alive- what would you make? Since I have no cooking skills, I would probably put some steaks on the grill, add some baked potatoes and some bread. Simple and down to earth meal.
Would you prefer to be beautiful and stupid or ugly and intelligent? Lets be shallow and pick beautiful and stupid it seems to work for many others.
Blur or Oasis? Neither
Where is your dream location to visit? Australia I have always wanted to see the country, the whole country not just Sydney. Its one of my bucket list items
What is the perfect amount of money to win in the lotto? Heck I would be happy to win a million, but I guess the “perfect” amount would be five million
If the story of your life was going to become a Hallmark mid-week movie, who would play you? Forest Gump, oh wait, he is not a real actor, then I guess Steve Carrell. I seem to be able to relate to so many of the characters he plays.
Jeggings. Yay or nay? What the heck are Jeggings? As you can see I have zero sense of fashion.
Who is your favourite author? All time favorite, Stephen King, recent favorite is Ken Folliet
When was the last time you cried? When my grandmother passed away
What is your pet peeve? People who think they are better than everyone else.
Describe yourself in three words? Witty, Handsome, dashing, of course (yeah I wish), probably the more accurate words would be shy, humorous, observer
Now I am supposed to nominate eleven others for the award, but being the rebel (without a clue) that I am, I am going to pass on this obligation. It is not that I don’t think others deserve it because there are. The last post I did with these awards I said I was nominating every person who follows and reads my material and I still hold to that. I am very grateful for every person who reads, comments or even hits the like button. I am very humbled by the great people who do those things and by the ones who have nominated me for various awards. I wish I could thank you all personally.